Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console Index du Forum Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console
Le forum de Fifa

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Football trading (Soccer) : Match fixing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console Index du Forum -> Aides / Conseils -> Aides / Conseils
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexander

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 07:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Football trading (Soccer) : Match fixing Répondre en citant

Hi,

Best I can tell from a search there's a few previous threads on this. They're however on specific matches. I thought, it would be interesting and beneficial to have a more general debate on the issue, as it can be costly affair to be on the wrong side of a trade with this issue.What does the threat of match fixing do to people's of countries, league and/or matches to trade in?Which other precautions do people take?
The obvious answer is clearly to stick to the biggest leagues with the biggest player salaries etc. Other leagues do however have an appeal to me from time to time, with the higher volatility offering up some good spots. Even if it's more of high risk and high reward approach.My rule of thump - apart from looking at the size of the league in terms of money, prestige etc. - is increased caution and observation of weird-looking shifts both before and after entering the market the further east you go.
Also would be brilliant if we could share knowledge of potential "stay-away" leagues and teams, both from media reports and personal experience. Preferably without clogging the thread too much with too much on specific matches, but rather a remark afterwards, if that makes sense. Even if I think few football traders will have missed it, but I'll lead off with Sweden apparently having something of a problem with match fixing. Apart the Gothenburg match being called off in the top tier a year or so ago, there are (or were at least?) several teams in the second tier where even the Swedish state bookie, Svenska Spil refuses/refused to offer odds.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15290
Collaboration Solution Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 07:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console Index du Forum -> Aides / Conseils -> Aides / Conseils Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation