Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console Index du Forum Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console
Le forum de Fifa

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Why is American football not more popular worldwide?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console Index du Forum -> Vos tactiques -> Vos tactiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexander

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 07:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why is American football not more popular worldwide? Répondre en citant

Hi,

In honor of the Superbowl today, this is the question.I have watched soccer, or football as it is know to most of the world, and personally I just can't understand the appeal. There are long stretches of guys just running around, the scores are tiny, I just don't get it.Cricket, which is also hugely popular, is the same way. There is not a lot of action, there are long stretches when the game is just not doing anything. Heck, it has scheduled tea breaks!
Yet American football, which is insanely popular in the USA, has not spread far.Other American sports are fairly widespread, such as baseball and to a lesser extent, basketball. But as far as I know, football is only played in the USA.Why is that? Is the game too complex? Does it require too much in the way of equipment to play it and survive? Is the thought process behind the game too foreign? (In college, a fellow I knew from Beirut complained about American football, because not everybody got to touch the ball!) Does it take too good nutrition to grow good football players for much of the world to support?What could it be?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=871482
auto loan video marketing

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 07:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Meilleur Jeu De Football Sur Console Index du Forum -> Vos tactiques -> Vos tactiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation